JGY customs

These people take far too long to process orders i ordered some products a month ago paid ups delivery2-3 days international delivery a month later and they have yet to ship the products i was warned about this company in the begining at being rubbish at everything customer satisfaction and customer communication related, in short do not order from these cowboys if you want quick service im really pissed at them really really pissed and think they really need to sort out what they want to do in life because they are not doing a good job at whet they do now.

Review about: Order Processing.

Comments

they are *** man i bought a 14k car that they built and they keep tellin me to buy something and they will include the parts list in with it and keep telling me to send my car or tranny up there for them to fix it ya right i will not buy *** from that place they are immature *** holes that just wants to steal parts from it or lord knows what else i have heard bout this place and i not getting tied up with them they try to rip me off ill drive up there and rip em all a new one

Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia #792

if you were warned abouth them why did you order from them.......and what is this cowboy naming business?

only americans and can call other americans cowboys cause that way it makes sense. you can call us yanks but............that still doesnt make sense cause we consider yanks people who live in the newyork area. just like we consider cowboys people who live in the western part of the us and listen to country music and ride horses. there are plenty of people whom you could have ordered whatever you ordered from jgy.

its really just a repetitive stuff anyway.

maybe you should buy a local car.then you wont have to displayl how poorly you deal with people from other countries, or cars.